Raised in the Atlanta area, Iliana Icen has seen Atlanta grow from a small southern city into one of the largest metropolitan areas in the country. Iliana's 19 years experience in real estate and previous work in the corporate world with a Fortune 500 company, has developed a vast knowledge and understanding in customer service and program management. Iliana applies these skills to working diligently with her real estate clients. Iliana believes that great communication and a positive attitude are key to smooth transactions for buyers and sellers alike. This philosophy has earned accolades from her current and past clients with longstanding success in the industry. Her experience, honesty, integrity and commitment ensure your most precious asset is in the best of hands to successfully navigate the real estate market. As a long-time resident of the Atlanta area, Iliana possesses first-hand knowledge of neighborhoods, schools and amenities optimizing the process of finding your dream home. With her many years of experience in listing homes, Iliana will showcase your property to appeal to the broadest range of qualified buyers. Married for twenty years with two children, Iliana and her husband are involved in the community and enjoy supporting their daughters in competitive soccer.
Qualifications & Special Skills:
- Proven Top Producer: Awarded the prestigious Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Chairman's Circle Award.
- Top 2% Worldwide
- Fluent in Spanish, opening doors too much larger pools of opportunity for her clients
- Lifetime Member of the Atlanta Board of REALTORS® Multi-Million Dollar Club
- Phoenix Award Recipient
- Member of the Elite Masters Club of REALTORS®
- Accredited International Specialist
- Certified Skilled Negotiator
- Qualified Relocation Specialist
- Representing Buyers and Sellers with the highest level of dedication since 1999